Moscow tour along Bolshaya Dmitrovka
We will pass along Bolshaya Dmitrovka from its beginning, and to the end. Going into alleys and courtyards. Here in all times, life was full of secrecy. In one house Pushkin gambled away and Tolstoy wrote War and Peace. Moscow tour
In another – Lermontov published the first poem. And Shalyapin for the first time went on the stage in Moscow in the opposite house. In the nearby lane Chekhov stayed at Gilyarovsky.
The list can be continued for a long time. This street remembers so many names and so many events. Here is just a small part of what we’ll learn on the tour:
– Where is Moscow’s largest refrigerator?
– What suicide was followed by two more?
– in which Soviet museum almost the entire collection was made up of “bourgeois” and aristocratic exhibits?
– How did the lioness get from the zoo to the apartment on Dmitrovka?
– What monument didn’t last a week on the Red Square?
– Where was the “Salt sink of iniquity”?
– What was the reason why did one of the houses on Dmitrovka fell into the ground?
– Which object could develop a speed of 140 km / h by rail in the 1920s?
– from which theatrical institution was Fedor Shaliapin banished?
– Where did 13-year-old Konstantin Melnikov begin his career?
More unique tours and excursions on our website. Follow the link and choose smart holidays!