Together with Alexander Ivanov, we will go to the addresses of the representatives of the Demidovs family in Moscow
When we hear about the Demidovs, we immediately imagine the Petrine era, the Ural plants, blast furnaces and the stern disposition of directors. Nevertheless, in Moscow these owners of mines also left a considerable mark. A number of Demidovs’ estates are preserved in the city, almost all – architectural masterpieces. And also various exciting stories of numerous representatives of the Demidovs. That is the main Moscow oddball Prokofy Demidov with his Neskuchny palace. Ivan Demidov with golden rooms on Basmannaya, Ammos Demidov with the legendary Zamoskvoretsky fence and many others.
We will make a four-hour bus tour around Moscow and find out:
– Why did Prokofy Demidov put naked peasants in his garden?
“Why were the money from the Ural factories used as alimentation of the Napoleon’s niece?”
– Where is the Demidov fence-traveler situated in Moscow?
– Which bell tower was built on the funds of a scientist?
– How did a simple Tula blacksmith Demidov meet Tsar Peter?
– Who is the author of the first reality TV shows in Moscow?
– Is the legend of the “fireproof” house true?
“How did one of Demidovs become an Italian prince?”
– Which the famous worldwide picture was made owing to the Demidovs?
– What tragedy did Demidov bring to the fateful diamond of San Si?
More unique tours and excursions on our website. Follow the link and choose smart holidays!