City tour in Moscow walking with the professional guide
Alexander Ivanov invites you for a walk along the unique Ivanovskaya Hill. Firstly, today it is actually the only Moscow district that has almost completely preserved its historic development. Here, you can feel the spirit of the old city, like nowhere else. Secondly, this is the most picturesque area of old Moscow, thanks to a tangible terrain.
And of course, a huge number of stories are kept by almost every house in Ivanovskaya Hill. We will pass along Khokhlovskiy lane, we will glance in its colorful court yards. Almost in each of which it is possible to see ancient chambers. We will admire the Ivanovsky monastery and other wonderful churches of the 17th century, and finish the route seeing the real remains of the White City wall.
– Where to look for Florence in Moscow?
– In the basement of what house did Dzerzhinsky sit on a parfait beetroot?
– Was a mysterious nun of the Ivanovsky Monastery a granddaughter of Peter the Great?
– Why was Mandelshtam accused of plagiarism? Where did the “archival youths” serve?
– How did the diplomat Ukraintsev justify his name three times?
– Where can you see a monument to disputes over a piece of land?
– How did the life of the most cruel woman in the history of Russia turn out?
More unique tours and excursions on our website. Follow the link and choose smart holidays!