Moscow city center tour
Moscow city- sightseeings tour INSTYLE TOUR company
Lovely city tour which includes walking along the major streets of Moscow and visiting top signature sightseeings such as Red Sqaure, Christ the Savior Cathedral and Moscow Hotel from the famous Stolichnaya Vodka cover. Moscow city
The program of excursion
Whether it’s your first visit to Moscow or not. This tour will bring you lots of impressions and joy. Our charming guides will show you all the major sights of the city and tell lots of amazing local stories so that you would feel the lifestile and the atmosphere of our mysterious city.
During the walk with the guide, you will visit:
– Red Square, the very heart of the city.
– St. Basil’s Cathedral, the iconic symbol of Moscow.
– GUM, beautiful shopping mall with the fascinating history.
– Lenin’s Mausoleum, which keeps the mummy of one of the most important political figures in the world history.
– Moscow Hotel from the famous Stolichnaya Vodka cover.
– Christ the Savior Cathedral, the highest Orthodox church in the world.
– Peter the Great, the most controversial monument in Moscow.
You will watch the ceremony of the Changing of Guards in the Alexander Garden and our guides will teach you how to throw coins for a good luck in the Ruins Grotto. Join us!
More unique tours and excursions on our website. Follow the link and choose smart holidays!