When it comes to the famous towers, many immediately recall the Eiffel, the Leaning Tower and the famous Big Ben. Why do we readily admire overseas beauties, completely forgetting about our own? And just over 100 years ago the French themselves called the Eiffel Tower monstrous and ugly, among them such famous people as Alexander Dumas-son and Guy de Maupassant. Years passed, and the delicate 300-meter metal construction became a true symbol of Paris. Many Russians, being in the French capital, first of all go to capture in the photo it is her, the famous beautiful tower. But our OSTANKINO TOWER in many positions will give the rival Frenchman a raspiarennoj.
We invite you to look at Moscow from a bird's-eye view! Take excursion to the Ostankino tower with us
During the visit to the Ostankino TV tower you:
• Learn a lot of interesting information about the history of the construction and design features of the Ostankino TV tower, the legends that surround it, and the day of today's 5th highest building in the world.
• Climb to the observation deck "The Seventh Heaven", which is located at a dizzying height of 337 meters, in just 58 seconds on ultra-modern high-speed elevators.
• Admire incredible views of Moscow, which literally lies under your feet, because the floor on the viewing platform - glass! True, there is no need to worry about this, since high-strength glass can withstand a load of several tons. But the emotions that you get here, do not convey any words.
• Climb to the technical floor and see the tower from the inside.
• In memory of one of the most exciting extreme walks of the capital, you will take with you amazing photos and great mood.