House of Narkomfin, finished in 1930, is a world-famous piece of the Soviet avant-garde architecture. And one of the most important buildings of the 20th century. House of Narkomfin. tour to the Soviet architecture
It integrates constructivist design with a commune house. An important part of any socialist utopia. Our expert guides will show you the communal block. Living cell type F with restored color scheme. And you’ll even visit the roof of the building to enjoy a great view of Moscow. House of Narkomfin.Tour to the Soviet architecture
The House of Utopia. Tour to the House of Narkomfin
Excursion to Narkomfin's House in Moscow
What will you see: Excursion to Narkomfin's House in Moscow
● K type unit, two-level open space apartment
● А type unit, the most efficient one, with restored colors of the walls
● kitchen block, a unique piece of constructivist furniture design
● flat roof of the building with a spectacular view on Stalin Skyscrapers and the center of Moscow.
What will you learn:
● what is Soviet avant garde and constructivist architecture and why it is important,
● understand the history of Soviet communal houses,
● what is the present-day status of the house, and what are the plans for its renovation.